Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow! What a difference a day makes!

The last 24 hours have been unexpected, painful and predictable! Unexpected because I never saw it coming--the text message that said don't bothing coming! Painful because it brought back such bad vivid memories of times past when we would be banished from our grandchildren; and predictable because my achilles heal is ...my grandchildren.

Point2Ponder: Why do people always go for the jugular even when they know..it will kill,not injure!

If anyone is listening, please consider the pain your actions can cause by toying with someone's emotions and causing pain unnecessarily! They may be broadsided by your actions and may not have time to compose themselves BEFORE they react and that chain of events may be damaging and harmful for all involved!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry this has happened yet again and have you all in my prayers.

    I love you
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete